home > products > EOS tester (electric overvoltage stress tester)
EOS tester (electric overvoltage stress tester)
- KT-200SG: EOS Tester
- Model : KT-200SG
- This test instrument stands for the EMI(Electro Magnetic Immunity) ability test to the electric devices, electronic circuit boards & electric equipments.
Recently this instrument is widly used in many companies in Korea & other countries to test the immunity to thier products-power supply, drive PCBs, communication systems, LCD display panels whether they are safe or not against the impulse & noise.
All for the purpose, of this object, it generates 4 ~ 5 kinds of different impulse test waveforms.
- Output test voltage level : 5 ~ 200 V Impulse
- Output voltage polarity : Positive, Negative
- Type of waveforms
- Combination Waveform according to IEC 61000-4-5
- Open voltage waveform : 1.2 / 50 ㎲
- Short circuit current waveform : 8 / 20 ㎲ (output impedence : 2 Ω)
- 10 / 700 ㎲ waveform related to IEC 60950, detailed in ITU-T, K 17 (output impedence : 40 Ω)
- 1.2 / 50 ㎲ waveform related to IEC 60950, detailed in ITU-T, K 21 (output impedence : 40 Ω)
- 10 / 350 ㎲ current output waveform related to IEC 62305-4(IEC 61643-1), detailed in Direct Lightning Impulse Test
- 10 / 200 ㎲, 5 / 50 ㎲ waveforms according to JIS can be available in user's requirement.
Those 4 ~ 5 kinds of impulse waveform shall be enough to teset most of all purpose to the products.
- Auto / Manual test mode
: In auto mode, using with interval timer and counter, test procedure shall be done continuously.
- Power supply : AC 220 V, 50 ~ 60 ㎐
- Power consumption : Approx. 80 W
- Dimension : W 420 × H 210 × D 580 (㎜)
- Weight : Approx. 24 ㎏
- Price : 9,880 (USD)
- Photos below show the open voltage waveform & current waveform of combination related to IEC 61000-4-5.