home > products > resistance tester
- Model : KT-2000RD
- KT-2000RD is a digital type Resistance Tester, it tests the resistance and compares the value to the preset reference resistance value automatically, and if the tested value goes over the reference value, tester judges the product to be bad.
This tester is 4 terminals measurement method and there is no error especially on measuring low - resistance and also it has temperature compensation.
- Power supply : AC 220 V, 50 ~ 60 ㎐
- Range of resistance measurement
- Range 1 (0 ~ 400 ㏁)
- Range 2 (0 ~ 4 Ω)
- Range 3 (0 ~ 40 Ω)
- Range 4 (0 ~ 400 Ω)
- Range 5 (0 ~ 4 ㏀)
- Range 6 (0 ~ 40 ㏀)
- 4 terminals measurement method : Power Line 2 EA, Sensor Line 2 EA
- Measurement precision
a. Temperature compensation Off mode - 0.2 % ± 2 digit
b. Temperature compensation On mode - 0.6 % ± 2 digit
- Measurement speed : ± 100 ㎳
- Temperature compensation
: Measure resistance is display conversion when the 20 % with resistance.
- Temperature display
: When presses the button, to show the around temperature of present time.
- Representation method : 3¾ digit (3999)
- Good / Bad Auto judgement
: Range of resistance of High / Low setting by digital switch then Good within range of resistance and Bad out of
range of resistance. (Good judgement - lamp and buzzer / Bad judgement - lamp)
- RS 232 serial port
: Connects with the computer (8 bit, 9600 bps, ASCII code, alphabetic capital letter)
- Dimension : W 420 × H 155 × D 430 (㎜)
- Net weight : Approx. 11㎏
- Price : 1,220 (USD)
- Model : KT-2000RD 2 Step
- This tester can be preset 2 different High / Low values of reference level. It is easy if the product has 2 different values of test ranges. KAST manufactures other resistance testers which have 4 or 6 different value of test ranges under user's request.
- Price : 1,860 (USD)
Merits of resistance tester
- High accuracy type.
: Being used the 4 line test method, less test error occurs in low resistance test.
- Temperature compensation
: The resistance value of cupper wire can be changed a lot due to the temperature.
This tester gets the real evironment temperature and compensates the tested value and displays as if the
environmental temperature is at 20 ℃.
- It has many signal I/O ports (Hold, Enable, Busy, Good, Bad), for easy use of connecting other automatic systems.
- I/O port to communicate with computer.
: This tester has RS-232 Port, it means computer can gather the data about the tested resistance value, reference
value, environmental temperature, judgement.
- Perfect protecting circuit.
: Used of many noise reduce circuit in I/O line, it protects the tester from impulse, noise etc.
- Served a calibration certificate together
: All products from KAST are calibrated under the rule of ISO 17025, and delivered with calibration certificate